CRISP is proud to co-host Edmonton’s 7th Annual International Conference on Urban Traffic Safety. Building Safer Communities through the Safe System Approach is the theme for the 2015 event that will be held April 27 – 30, 2015 at the Edmonton Shaw Conference Centre.
The goal of the 2015 conference is to showcase world class best practices in the use of the Safe System Approach towards creating safer communities for all road users. The conference will:
- Increase public awareness of traffic safety issues in our communities and provide a focus on vulnerable road users,
- Showcase innovative ideas, technologies and strategies to deal with current and emerging traffic safety issues,
- Create a strong culture of traffic safety through the use of social research and social media, and,
- Provide an opportunity for traffic safety stakeholders to network, develop skills and forge connections with the global traffic safety community.
The conference is designed for law enforcement, engineers, legal professionals, community partners, academics and researchers, students, and professionals interested in the latest traffic safety strategies around the world and includes:
- Keynote Presentations
- Over 24 Concurrent Sessions
- Post-Conference Workshops
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Networking with over 300 Canadian and International Professionals
For more information or to register for Edmonton’s 7th Annual International Conference on Urban Traffic Safety visit their website