CRISP is proud to co-host Edmonton’s 6th Annual International Conference on Urban Traffic Safety. Innovation in Urban Traffic Safety: Working Smarter to Save Lives is the theme for the 2014 event that will be held April 28 – May 2, 2014 at the Edmonton Shaw Conference Centre. A Special Session: Smarter Analytics for Safer Communities has been added to the conference this year.
The 2014 conference will:
- Showcase innovative ideas, technologies and inter-disciplinary practices in urban traffic safety,
- Focus on leadership in urban traffic safety,
- Provide an opportunity for traffic safety stakeholders to network and exchange local and global expertise within the traffic safety community, and;
- Encourage a collective sense of responsibility among practitioners and researchers from across all disciplines to work together to develop innovative solutions for our communities.
The conference includes:
- Keynote Presentations
- Over 20 Concurrent Sessions
- Post-Conference Workshops
- Forum on Smarter Analytics for Safer Communities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Network with over 300 Canadian and International Professionals
For more information or to register for Edmonton’s 6th Annual International Conference on Urban Traffic Safety visit their website.